Saturday, February 22, 2014

Gabapentin - The miracle drug

1 comment
Gabapentin 
(Neurontin)

-->     Gabapentin was initially synthesized to mimic the chemical structure of the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), but is not believed to act on the same brain receptors. The mechanism of action that leads to its rapid analgesic effect is simply unknown. 

   So now that you know a little bit about Gabapentin let me tell you how this drug can save you from the worst part of opiate withdrawals (being the first three days) Gabapentin when taken at high doses (1800 mg - 3600 mg) will completely take away the discomfort of withdrawals. The only problem with the drug is you build up a tolerance fast. On the first day start with 1800 mg, the second day 2400 mg and on the third day 3600 mg. After the third day gabapentin will do you no good. Not only does it help with withdrawals but it makes you feel good, more social, lights seem brighter, basically it's a good time. Gabapentin is prescribed a lot for a lot of off label uses (uses not approved by the FDA) originally gabapentin was prescribed for seizures and later for nerve pain but is now prescribed for everything from bi-polar disorder to migraine relief. Doctors have no problem prescribing this drug because it is non-narcotic so if you ask your doctor for it to help with withdrawals he'll probably give it to you or you could always tell him your having migraines. Other than that you might very well know someone that is already prescribed it and get some from them (taking other peoples meds is illegal and you do it at your own risk) 






   


If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that I have cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr voke on doctorvoke@gmail.com
    contact Dr VOKE today for your problem to be solve for you just as my problem have been solved for me also, via Email doctorvoke@gmail.com


    E-mail: doctorvoke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete